Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Refelction

1. How do you think your project reflects your work as a student?
This project shows my work as a student in many different aspects, all accurately represented throughout the photography project. First, with the addition of effects to my photographs, I believe the project shows my hard work and dedication to make my work the best possible work that I could possibly do. Another aspect is how plants are a prominent aspect of the project, showing my love for nature and all around me, which can be applied to academics.

2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?
My understanding, appreciation, and love for photography has changed drastically since the beginning of the school year, and is still changing continuously. I understand the lights and shadows, distance and focus, and how to use these to change and add effects in my photographs.

3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
Working in a group brings out the best in all of the individuals in the group, while also providing these individuals with a fun and stress free environment. In a group, the individuals become more creative, resulting in a greater production rate.

4. What are some of the disadvantages of working in a group?
The disadvantages of working in a group include the fact that the individuals may become distracted in the care free environment.

5. Now that you have had time to reflect, is there anything you would have done differently with your recent project?
I would have tried to go to other areas in Fremont to take images, rather than just stay in Mission San Jose High School, as I was limiting myself.

6. Is there anything else you want to include?
This project has opened my eyes to the field of Photography, and helped me learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment